Take a look at the five most-read stories on the Olive Press website this week
A British couple who trapped two infamous Costa del Sol fraudsters in a home-made sting have warned other expats to stay vigilant.
The retired expats whose Spanish homes now may be demolished are the victims of corruption on a monumental scale.
Gibraltar customs officers today came under attack from a group attempting to force entry to The Rock illegally.
Police are monitoring a crime hotspot on the San Pedro to Ronda road after a series of robberies were committed by an organised gang.
Up to 140 families could lose their homes in Almeria after the Superior Court of Justice in Andalucia (TSJA) ruled that their building permits are null and void.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33