FOOTIE fans who fancy a flutter on the Rock should back the national team. BetVictor cut Gibraltar from 7500/1 to 5000/1 to win Euro 2016 after their unexpected 0-0 draw against Slovakia in Faro, Portugal, in their first Uefa international friendly.
Gibraltar’s international debut was a memorable one as the Gibraltar ‘Lions’ roared their way to a respectable draw. Inside the Estadio Algarve, which with over 30,000 seats has the capacity to seat the entire population of the Rock, 500 Gibraltar fans, including Chief Minister Fabian Picardo, cheered and chanted “G.F.A, G.F.A, G.F.A!” throughout the match.
BetVictor’s odds for outright winner of the competition also features Gibraltar above other higher ranked countries such as Malta, Liechtenstein, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Faroe Islands, Andorra and San Marino.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40