Take a look at the five most-read stories on the Olive Press website this week
1. Property prices continue to plummet in Andalucia
Property prices are still falling in Andalucia, despite bottoming out in some areas of the country.
2. Sevilla family die from food poisoning
A mother, father and one daughter have died from food poisoning in Sevilla.
3. European Investment Bank grants multi million euro loan to Andalucia
The European Investment Bank (EIB) has granted the Junta de Andalucía two loans totalling €380 million to finance key investments in the region, and the Granada metro.
4. Spark goes out on electricity bill increase
Spain’s competition regulator is annulling the results of a quarterly auction which would have lead to a 10.5 percent hike in domestic power bills, sparking a wave of protests.
5. Granada cave-dwellers resist eviction attempt
A community of cave-dwellers in Granada has resisted eviction, stating claims their residences are unsafe are an excuse to throw them out.