AN expat photographer has undertaken a year-long project to snap a different coffee cup every day.
Inspired by the Spanish love of coffee, Malaga-based Moade Khan decided to launch the project in a public gallery on Facebook.
The French photographer, who trained at London’s Kingston College of Art, has posted 330 photos to date.
Most pictures have been taken here in Spain, although he has snapped a few while on his travels. They feature different people, places, and objects, but all have one thing in common: a steaming cup of coffee.
The full gallery can be found at https://www.facebook.com/moade
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44