IT was a time of big hair and even bigger shoulderpads, and on March 21 – 22, the students of Sotogrande International School will go Back to the 80s.
Described as a ‘totally awesome’ musical, Back to the 80s features the music, fashion, films and TV of the time including high-energy dance routines and some of the most popular songs ever written.
To add to the fun, on March 22 the audience are invited to get involved by coming in their best 80s outfits.
Tickets are available for €5 for normal entry and €10 for VIP, which includes pre VIP drinks as well as a free bus service from Marbella.
50% of ticket sales will be donated to The Kindred Project, the school’s a student-led Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), to support their mission of promoting education as a force for good. To find out more about theatre and performing arts at SIS please visit www.sis.ac
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44