AN investigation has been launched by HM Government of Gibraltar, after a civil servant was accused of bullying graduate trainees.
The group of graduates presented their case, verbally and in writing, to the Chief Minister last week.
As the allegations have been made against a civil servant, the Chief Minister has referred the matter to the head of the Civil Service, Chief Secretary Ernest Gomez.
The investigation will now collect full details of the allegations, and will announce its decision in due course.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05