A YOUTH team coach at Cadiz CF is facing allegations he sexually abused a young boy who was playing in the youth teams.
Pedro MV, 37, allegedly continually abused a boy between the ages of seven and 12 at the club, as he rose through the ranks. Now 21, the claimant has decided to come forward.
Sources close to the club have suggested that Cadiz CF did not run youth teams ten years ago, when the incidents are alleged to have taken place.
The football scout has been taken from a police cell to a court in San Jose to testify, after the judge chose to extend his period of detention.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44