MAX CLIFFORD exposed himself to a 16-year-old girl who confided in him about her abusive family life, Southwark Crown Court has heard.
The aspiring actress met Clifford, a Costa del Sol regular, while she was living in care in 1988.
The woman also claimed in court that he also once took her to an office toilet to abuse her as well as exposing himself in his office.
The celebrity publicist, who hosted the annual ‘Max Clifford Celebrity Golf Challenge’ in Marbella, denies 11 counts of indecent assault on teenagers between 14 and 19, between 1966 and 1984.
The woman, now aged 42, gave evidence via a video link. She explained that Clifford had offered to help her become a model and get her roles in films, but in reality exposed himself to her, forced her to touch him and even told her to go into a toilet with a friend of his.
The 70-year-old PR guru, from Hersham in Surrey, also allegedly sexually abused a teenager he met in Torremolinos while she was on holiday with her parents in 1977.
The alleged victim, who was 15 at the time, told the court that Clifford had promised to find her modelling work back in the UK.
But she was actually subjected to several months of sexual abuse, with Clifford telling her he had to ‘really get to know what makes you tick’.
Another alleged victim told the court how Clifford lured her as a 12-year-old girl into a jacuzzi before assaulting her during a ‘tickling game’ while on holiday with her parents in Spain.
The woman, now 43, told the court how Clifford invited her to join him and his disabled daughter Louise in the jacuzzi before forcing her to touch him under the water.
She described a ‘tickling game’ that Clifford played with her before the alleged assault.
The trial continues.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44