RECOGNISE, realise, re-align. The simple mission statement of a new holistic rehabilitation programme called Recalibrate launching in Spain.
The founder, Hollie Rolla, was inspired to share her life experiences after turning her life around from what she calls a ‘brutal life or death wake up call,’ an attempted suicide that resulted in a six month coma.
After this harrowing experience, Rolla, now based in Malaga, woke up determined to ‘find inner peace’ and end her self-destructive behaviours.
Years of pouring over self-help books and travelling the world researching different healing techniques created in her a passion to help others, prompting her to found Recalibrate.
Currently undertaking a PhD in Metaphysical Science, Rolla – who lives in London – is also a member of the International College of Holistic Medicine.
Rolla’s philosophy for Recalibrate combines professional medicine knowledge with self-discovery practices in addressing negative behaviours, everything from low self-esteem to addiction.
Recalibrate sponsors a variety of workshops and even individualised rehabilitation programmes but is currently organising a four-day retreat in Jorox, in the Guadalhorce Valley, from July 16-19.
To sign up for the retreat or to learn more about Recalibrate’s philosophy, visit their website: http://www.recalibrate-now.com/
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44