JULY 4-6, Mijas Foreigner’s Department and Kevin Hillier, owner of London’s ‘Ain’t Nothin’ But…’ pub, bring Costa del Sol its 8th annual ‘Ain’t Nothin But…’ blues festival.
The festival, which is completely free, will kick off Friday at 7:30 pm with Scotland’s Robin Robertson Band.
Performers hail from across the continents, with groups such as the Gangberries, Lito Blues Band, and Mama Paula Band representing Malaga, while Koka and T, Blues Mob puts Georgia on the blues map, and American musicians John Primer, Bob Stroger and Jimmy Thomas bring music from the other side of the pond.
All three nights of the event will take place Mijas villages’ central Plaza, Virgin de Pena, a scenic outdoor locale.
More information on the festival can be found on www.mijasbluesfestival.com
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05