TOP Ronda wineries will join forces for a charity night out at the town’s bullring this month.
Guests will be treated to a gala dinner and a concert by Malaga singer Diana Navarro, accompanied by wines from 16 different bodegas, for a ticket price of €100.
All proceeds from the July 25 event will go to Mesa Solidaria, a group of non-governmental organisations that collect and distribute food for those in need.
The dinner for 450 guests will also promote Ronda’s wine tourism route, one of only three in Andalucia certified by the Spanish Association of Wine Cities.
Tourists on the Ruta del Vino can visit the 16 Ronda wineries, learn how they operate and sample the produce.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05