MARBELLA’S last big summer concert is set to be a scorcher.
Tropical king of cool Kid Creole and the Coconuts – three glamorous ladies from Scandinavia – are bringing their exotic flavour to the coast on August 23.
Kid is set to shimmy across the stage, dazzling the crowd in his infamous yellow and purple suits, belting out such favourites as Annie, I’m not your daddy, Stool Pigeon and I’m a wonderful thing baby.
His vocals – a combination of latino and disco – will raise the roof at Hotel Puente Romano, while the Coconut’s dance routines will up the heat.
Tickets cost from 25 euros, with top end SuperVips (inc. pre-show cocktail and after-show party) from 125 euros. Available from Ticketmaster, El Corte Ingles or call 602 644 546.
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00