IT’S not unusual to see a string of famous faces in Marbella, and this month Welsh music legend Tom Jones will join the ranks.
He will be leaving the green, green grass of his Los Angeles home to grind and shimmy his way to the Starlite stage as part of the month-long luxury festival.
The 74-year-old sex-bomb – who has received an OBE and knighthood and countless awards during his extensive 50-year career – will no doubt be a hit with the ladies of the Costa del Sol, who just can’t stop loving him.
Unmatched in style and rhythm, Jones is listed alongside Julio Iglesias, Ricky Martin and The Pet Shop Boys on the impressive festival line-up.
Starlite – now in its third year – brought an economic impact of €40 million last year, and organisers hope this will increase by 30% this year.
Tickets have sold across the world, including Mexico, Sweden, Russia and Azerbaijan.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05