THE Prince of Wales’ official harpist has cut strings with her husband to holiday in a mystery Spanish location with Britain’s biggest opera star.
Hannah Stone, 27, had been married to Welsh singer Gary Griffiths for two years before opera hotshot Bryn Terfel serenaded his way into her heart.
Stone has not yet let on as to what point in her marriage the affair started, but fans date it back to a British TV Christmas special last year, hosted by Terfel, on which Stone performed.
Terfel, who is 20 years her senior, divorced his wife in 2012.
Stone’s friends say she is ‘very happy,’ but it has got to be awkward for Griffiths, whose golden voice previously earned him the label ‘the next Bryn Terfel.’
That title is up for debate, though, as Terfel laps up Griffiths’ sloppy seconds…
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44