MOVE aside, Zara. Swedish clothing brand H&M has just launched a Spanish retail site to rival the brand.
Not only does the fashion giant stand to give Zara a run for its money on clothing, but the site features a home decor – H&M Home – which will challenge the similar Zara site, Zara Home.
But H&M has even broader horizontes than España: by the end of 2015, the company plans to open sites in eight to 10 markets globally, including Italy and China, where Zara already has opened online retail.
H&M’s competitive prices have contributed to its increased popularity, especially in Spain, where unemployment limits consumers’ spending power.
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- One in every seven euros into Spain’s economy comes from tourism - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00
- There is more than just good fish restaurants in the seaside resort of Manilva - 7 Mar, 2019 @ 15:23