THE King and Queen are set to pay a visit to Malaga’s Picasso museum on Friday.
This is the first official visit that King Felipe and Queen Letizia will make to Andalucia since the coronation in June.
After taking in a spot of culture, the royal couple will attend an official dinner at the Automobile Museum, where King Felipe will deliver a speech.
But it has been a busy week for Felipe, who welcomed the president of the State Council Jose Manuel Romay and the president of the Audit Court Ramon Alvarez de Miranda to La Zarzuela, the royal residence in Madrid, on Tuesday.
And on Wednesday, he also received Spain’s public prosecutor Eduardo Torres Dulce and Ombudswoman Soledad Becerril to the palace.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05