MADONNA has received a telling off from Spain’s pop superstar Soraya Arnelas after the Material Girl’s birthday celebrations in Ibiza.
In anticipation of the pop princess’ arrival, Madonna’s ‘people’ were sent to an exclusive hotel to check for secret recording equipment stashed in any of the bedrooms.
According to Arnelas, this included checks on rooms occupied by the Spanish popstar’s entourage, who were offended by the intrusion.
Arnelas described Madonna’s safety precautions as ‘over the top’ and complained about the treatment her friends received.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36