GAMERS around the world can now transport themselves to the picturesque city of Ronda without leaving their armchairs.
Gran Turismo 6 is launching an update which will include the 27km Andalucian circuit and the chance to race through the streets of Ronda.
Set around the Zahara el Gastor water reservoir – in the northern end of the Sierra de Grazalema natural park – the circuit takes in some of Spain’s most iconic and beautiful scenery.
Passing over the Puente Nuevo bridge, past the Plaza de Toros and up to the Plaza de Espana, video gamers can speed Lamborghinis, Ferraris and other supercars past the region’s white houses, mountain peaks and olive fields.
The update also includes a tribute to Brazilian F1 legend Ayrton Senna.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36