IS it a bird, is it a plane… or is it Alec Baldwin’s wife acting daft while on a weekend’s stay in Madrid?
The wife of the Hollywood star Hilaria, 30, struck the bizarre pose with the couple’s baby at the gates of the city’s famous Retiro Park.
Loaded onto Instagram, with other pictures of the recently-born Carmen, she is actually holding a yoga position.
The pair were also photographed smooching in the city, as well as in Rome while on a month long European tour.
Baldwin is best known for the film Departed and has just finished filming Andron: The Black Labyrinth, with Danny Glover and Michelle Ryan.
He is also set to star in Mission Impossible V alongside Simon Pegg and Tom Cruise.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36