TWITTER can be a platform to rant, to rave or to remind Gary Lineker about his on-field ‘accident’ at the 1990 Italy World Cup.
Tweeters worldwide often use the social media site to vent their anger on a variety of subjects… but that is not the case in Spain.
New figures reveal that the greatest percentage of positive Twitter mentions are sent from Spain!
Tweets from New Zealand and Mexico are also particularly jolly with the English language dominating the site.
Spain’s growing Twitter presence can be seen through the Guardia Civil’s page, now the second most-followed police force in the world behind the FBI.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05