AN Air France flight has been grounded in Madrid after a passenger showed Ebola-like symptoms.
The sick man had just returned from Africa and complained of being extremely cold and was shivering.
Emergency health procedures where carried out at Madrid’s Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport.
The plane was carrying 183 passengers and left Charles de Gaulle in Paris at 9.35am and arrived in Madrid at 11.30am.
An Air France spokesperson said the passenger, had been isolated for medical checks but initial indications suggest he is not suffering with Ebola.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36