THE creator of this iconic symbol of Parisian young love is celebrated in a new exhibition in Malaga.
French photojournalist Robert Doisneau is world-famous for the composition and flair in his seemingly impulsive street photography.
But now, the La Termica contemporary cultural centre has launched an exhibition to highlight the hard work that went into his seemingly light and playful pieces, including this – one of his most recognised works – Kiss at the Town Hall (1950).
A collection of 50 of his photographs will be on show as part of the ‘Robert Doisneau. Retrospectiva’ exhibition which runs until January 7.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05