AMERICAN singer Lenny Kravitz has been announced as one of the first acts to perform at next summer’s Starlite festival in Marbella.
The rock singer’s performance was revealed at a Starlite 2015 presentation ceremony in the Barcelo Teatro in Madrid, in front of more than 1,000 people from the music and entertainment world.
Kravitz, who won the Grammy award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance four years in a row from 1999 to 2002, is joined by Alejandro Sanz as well as Roger Hodgson – formerly of Supertramp.
The month-long will take place in July and August, with Kravitz taking to the stage on July 22. The festival plans to release more star acts throughout the year.
This summer the Beach Boys, Ricky Martin and Tom Jones all graced the stage at the Nagueles quarry.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44