SPANISH superstar Penelope Cruz has signed on for the much-anticipated sequel to Ben Stiller’s hit comedy Zoolander.
Named as Esquire’s Sexiest Woman of the year, it is believed that Cruz will take on a role that plays on her ravishing good looks.
Although her exact role is still to be revealed, Ben Stiller will definitely reprise his role as happy-go-lucky supermodel Derek Zoolander.
She was the first Spanish actress in history to receive an Academy Award and also the first to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44