POLICE are appealing for information regarding a missing Spanish man who works in Gibraltar.
Antonio Velasco Rodriguez, 34, lives in Sotogrande but commutes across the border every day to work at Amaya Gaming in Europort.
He last made contact with his family by phone on the morning of November 19.
He has not been seen since he failed to turn up at work the next day, at which point concerned relatives contacted the Guardia Civil and Gibraltar police.
A colleague, Donna Harris, told the Olive Press: “He is such a lovely tranquil person that I can’t imagine he has fallen into a wrong crowd.”
He is about 1m 75cm tall, with a slim build, brown eyes and short brown hair. He is not married.
His cousin also posted an appeal to Facebook. “We need to get this information out to as many people as possible,” he wrote.
“Especially in Sotogrande, Gibraltar and La Linea, the three places where he was in the days before he disappeared.”
Anyone with information should contact [email protected] or call Gibraltar Police Control Room on +350 200 72500
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44