IF you want to be Enrique Iglesias’ hero, you better enjoy safe sex and have a condom to hand.
The Spanish heartthrob – renowned for his support of extra-small condoms – has opened up about sex education following World Aids Day on December 1.
Speaking at MTV’s European Music Awards, Iglesias came out in support for safe sex campaigns in Spain’s schools.
He said: “I think young kids should take sex education seriously and just have safe sex, all the time.
“My sex education was pretty good, I would never have dreamed about having unprotected sex.”
The pop sensation is currently on tour with American rapper Pitbull.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36