JUNTA de Andalucia boss Susana Diaz has come under fire from the head of the Partido Popular in Cadiz for having no interest in the region she governs.
Antonio Sanz said that these were ‘times of corrupt politicians’ and that Diaz (PSOE) ‘isn’t interested in Andalucia, she doesn’t govern or manage anything; she isn’t a president, she’s just the leader of Pedro Sanchez’s opposition’.
“There are more cases of corruption in the Junta now than there were before the current President of the Junta, Susana Diaz,” added the deputy PP spokesman in the Andalucian Parliament.
“We live with daily scandals, new cases of corruption affect the Andalucian government every day and we cannot continue this way.”
Andalusian PP President Juan Manuel Moreno met with Prime Minister Rajoy last week which, Sanz stated, ‘demonstrated Rajoy’s commitment to Andalucia’ and ‘the strength and weight’ of Andalucia’s PP party, as well as Moreno’s importance within central government.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00