MASMOVIL has received the award as the best virtual mobile operator 2014, at the fourth ADSL Zone annual awards ceremony for technological excellence.
The company’s most popular mobile rate Plan Zero scooped the top award.
The plan allows the client to choose the amount of data and minutes that they need, on a personal basis.
It was also handed the award thanks to an alliance made with Jazztel early last year.
Since then, the award-winning Plan Zero has lowered its prices further and now offers the cheapest Giga on the mobile operators market.
Now you can receive one GB for just €5 per month, including IVA, and calls for absolutely nothing for the first five minutes of every phone call.
You can also choose the Internet and voice combination that best suits your needs, whether it be one, two, three or five GB for data, with or without voice bundles for national calls.
To configure your own Plan Zero and see how much you can save one your mobile phone bill, visit www.masmovil.es.
Why keep paying so much on your phone bills when you can spend your money in Spain using MasMovil and pocket the difference?
MasMovil is all about transparency, without small print, fines or time commitments, so you can stay as long as you want.
This, together with a polite customer service team who speak no fewer than six languages (English, German, Spanish, Scandinavian, Russian and Finnish) and a web site in four languages, makes MasMovil a firm favourite for expats living or visiting Spain.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for Plan Zero by phoning the toll-free number 1473 today for the name of your nearest MasMovil agent, or visit www.masmovil.es/en. Free shipping is included online.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05