TOURISTS and expats were amazed to wake up to a ‘whiteout’ in Ronda this morning.
Parts of the Serrania de Ronda were cut off as an unexpected blizzard left the region snow-bound.
It’s the first time in a decade that towns like Arriate and Benaojan were dusted with snow.
• What’s the weather doing where you are? Share your snaps with us on Olive Press Insight (http://insight.theolivepress.es/) or email them to us [email protected] with brief details of where they were taken and we’ll use the best on here or on our facebook page OlivePressNewspaper
The moment Alfie finds his Ronda garden full of snow…
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33