A WOMEN’S business networking group is hosting a seminar in Malaga.
Dutch-speaking business club ‘Ellas’ is running the entrepreneurial seminar to inspire current and future business owners.
It is a rare event, as it is one of the first times the members-only club has opened its doors to the public.
The event, titled ‘Malaga: an entrepreneurial smart city open for business’, will be held at the Museo Carmen Thyssen Malaga on March 10, from 6-10pm.
Marc Sanderson, director of international economic development for the City of Malaga, will appear as a guest speaker.
Early booking is advised as places are limited, visit ellas.eventzilla.net to buy tickets. Tickets cost €25, museum entry and tapas included.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25