A BRITISH expat who killed a German for filming his daughter without permission is out of jail.
Victor Kainth, 40, who allegedly killed Sandro Rottman, 43, with one punch at a Sotogrande restaurant, is out on bail awaiting trial.
Algeciras police confirmed that the married father-of-three has been allowed out of Botafuego prison on ‘a number of conditions’.
While the spokesman was unable to confirm the exact terms of his release, it is understood he has had to surrender his passport and must report to his local police station once a week.
Residents of Sotogrande expressed surprise that he had been released, while facing at least a charge of manslaughter.
One told the Olive Press he had seen him going to a friend’s apartment with a bottle of wine in Sotogrande, while another said he had seen him leaving his gym Vanity Fitness.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25