It comes after Picardo revealed to the Olive Press that he was a huge fan of the American Rock band, in an interview in 2012.
And as luck would have it, the ‘Sex on fire’ boys have been confirmed as this year’s headline act at the Gibraltar Music Festival.
The lineup also will also offer a blast from the past, with 80s British legends Duran Duran gracing the stage.
Pianist Tom Odell, breakthrough singer-songwriter Rae Morris and noughties power-pop superstars The Feeling are among the line up.
Also set to play are progressive pop-rock chart-toppers Lawson and reggae veterans Third World.
Tickets on sale from May 15 at www.gibraltarmusicfestival.com for the festival on September 5 & 6.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36