CHELSEA footballer John Terry has been spotted in Marbella celebrating his team’s recent Premiership title win.
The former England international defender, who has played every second of Chelsea’s games this season, was spotted two nights in a row this week in La Sala, Puerto Banus.
He went on holiday with wife Toni Poole just hours after his team’s 1-1 draw with Liverpool last week, in which he scored.
The pair first visited Dubai before continuing their holiday in Marbella, ahead of the Chelsea’s final game against Sunderland this season.
La Sala has become a hotspot for premiership footballers, with Tottenham striker Harry Kane spending valentine’s day there with his girlfriend earlier this year.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44