SCANDAL-ridden outgoing FIFA boss Sepp Blatter allegedly had an affair with Cristiano Ronaldo’s former girlfriend Irina Shayk.
Spanish daily El Mundo has made the sensational claim about the disgraced FIFA president in the wake of the biggest sporting scandal of all time.
The article titled ‘All the women in Blatter’s life’ claimed the 79-year-old had a sexual relationship with the Russian model after he split with tennis player Ilona Boguska.
While Blatter has so far failed to comment, a source close to the model was quoted as saying ‘It is absolutely untrue’.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36