AXARQUIA Animal Rescue is organising a Music Festival in order to raise funds to rehome abandoned and abused animals.
The event will take place on July 26 and promises to be a colourful evening with live bands and acts performing at Scirocco in Puente Don Manuel in Viñuela, Malaga, where guests can enjoy non-stop music from 13:30 to 23:30.
A variety of entertaining side acts will also be available accompanied by a choice of refreshments and tasty treats.
Tickets for the event are €5 and are on sale at the following locations can be purchased online via email at [email protected] or call events manager Jo Ramsay-Whale at 650 193 777
- Spain’s wealthy class on the rise - 30 Jun, 2015 @ 08:45
- Nerja’s new mayor Rosa Arrabal names her government - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 18:00
- Spain the biggest exporter of wine in the world - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 09:00
- The nifty nispero - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- Marbella hospital leads the way with water births - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 13:00
- Spain’s seven wonders of the dining world - 27 Jun, 2015 @ 12:00
- Left to take a selfie in the lift - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:37
- Wanda group eyes Madrid investment - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:30
- Spain set for soaring heatwave with Malaga seeing temperatures reach 36ºC - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 12:19
- Two Spaniards gored to death by bulls - 25 Jun, 2015 @ 17:55