KATIE Price’s former hubby Alex Reid has traded in cage fighting for juice making on the Costa del Sol.
The retired MMA fighter – who was married to Jordan from February 2010 to January 2011 – has launched a retreat in Marbella to ‘get people fit’.
From the newly opened Alma Juicing Retreat, 39-year-old Reid is hoping to share his expert knowledge of health and fitness that he acquired through his professional fighting career.
“My mission is to help you get fit, stay healthy and achieve your ideal weight in a safe and sustainable way,” he said.
“Now that I’m getting older and not competing, I have found new ways to embrace my passion for health and fitness.”
The Celebrity Big Brother winner has designed his own exercise programme and is currently studying to become a natural juice therapist.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36