ALMERIA will be gangster trippin’ this summer to the sound of Fatboy Slim, now that the legendary dj has been announced on the bill for August’s Dreambeach festival.
The dj, real name Norman Cook, is the latest star along with Eric Prydz to join the already glittering line-up.
Fatboy Slim, 51, has won two Brit awards and ten MTV videos.
The highlight of last year’s festival, Dutch dj Van Buuren will also return to Villaricos’ beaches for the event on August 7-8.
Specialising in trance music, he is currently third in DJ Magazine’s 2014 rankings, but has been first a record five times.
Meanwhile German Kalkbrenner, one of the most celebrated techno dj’s in the world, also joins British duo Sigma Live, Headhunterz, Andy C and Noisia on the line-up.
Dreambeach Villaricos was one of the finalists for best festival in the Vicious Music Awards 2014, due to its stunning location and internationally acclaimed acts.
For more information and tickets visit http://www.dreambeach.es/2015/
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44