THE hottest politicians in Spain have been announced.
Pablo Sanchez, head of the PSOE, topped the list of hunky officials, compiled by Zeleb magazine.
Newly minted politician and former Barcelona FC boss Pep Guardiola features on the list as does Borja Samper and Ines Arrimadas.
However Podemos leader Pablo Iglesias was up at arms at his exclusion and voiced his anger on Twitter.
In the end, Zeleb caved and added both him and Alberto Garzon (IU) to the list.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29