GIBRALTAR’S budding beauticians will soon have a place to hone their skills.
City International School Of Beauty will become Gibraltar’s first ever professional beauty school and is set to provide a standard of excellence for those seeking a professional career when the first course begins in September.
The school in City Mill Lane is a newly refurbished, highly equipped premises in the heart of Gibraltar.
And those enrolling will be training towards the top qualification on offer.
ITEC accredited (International Therapy Examination Council) is a leading worldwide specialist examination board providing quality qualifications in all aspects of beauty and spa therapy.
ITEC is a nationally and internationally recognised qualification, preparing students for the workplace at home or abroad.
City International School of Beauty is the only internationally accredited private Beauty School in Gibraltar and is not only to provide international qualifications but to support your dreams and aspirations.
And with over 30 years of professional teaching experience, founder Louise cannot wait to get started.
“The career path in the beauty industry is rewarding, varied and diverse and it’s not only for the young,” she says.
“There is an increasing number of mature students entering the beauty and spa profession.
“The school is perfect for those either looking to enter into the beauty industry as a first career or those retraining, building their professional career for quality employability and fulfilment.”
Entry into the School requires the students to have a good, general education and a sympathetic and caring nature.
There are no prerequisites in order to take the ITEC diplomas as they have been designed to accommodate students with no prior knowledge or for those with basic knowledge looking to up-skill.
ITEC was founded in 1973 with the goal of setting high standards in the practice of beauty and spa therapy.
The ITEC syllabus is the result of 40 years of experience and is recognised worldwide for its outstanding high quality, international examinations, having established and recognised levels of excellence throughout the world.
These diplomas are regarded by those in the world of beauty therapy as representing the highest standards of training available, ensuring attention to detail in all aspects including professionalism, appearance, client care and treatment skills.
City International School of Beauty are experts in beauty training and work towards gaining you world class qualifications to build your professional career.
As Louise says: “ITEC is a certificate of excellence AND excellence is our school’s standard.”
For further information, call 200 61668 for September 2015 enrollment.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25