A LEADING European gaming business is looking at Gibraltar to expand its interests.
The Rank Group says that it will double its workforce as it expands both the Grosvenor Casino and Mecca Bingo brands on the Rock.
Currently staffed by 30, the team is set to grow to more than 60 and the group is actively hiring now to meet the new demand.
Director of digital operations for Grosvenor, Adam Joseph said: “We have grown from 15 staff to over 30 quickly and have exciting plans for many more roles this year.
“With over 3,500 people working, Gibraltar is a recognised talent pool for gaming and a key reason why we are growing in the region.”
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36