SOUL divas Sister Sledge brought their timeless sounds to Gibraltar for the first time at a luxury gig on Saturday.
The Philadelphia legends played at the five-star hotel yacht Sunborn Gibraltar as it was moored in the Ocean Village Marina.
The night was hosted by La Sala Gibraltar and drew a crowd of 300.
The trio entertained the crowd with classics Lost in Music, He’s the Greatest Dancer and Thinking of You.
But the highlight was a glorious rendition of signature tune We Are Family before an after party at La Sala Gibraltar rounded off the night.
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30