CAPTAINS of Gibraltar’s shipping industry are hoping to enhance its global footprint following a high-profile London conference.
The Gibraltar Port Authority (GPA) and the Gibraltar Maritime Administration (GMA) are sponsoring events at London International Shipping Week (LISW) this week.
UK government officials and maritime bosses will mingle with Albert Isola, Minister for Maritime Services for Gibraltar, and Bob Sanguinetti, CEO and Captain of the Port.
Mr Sanguinetti said: “We have been working extremely hard to really understand what companies in the industry need and how Gibraltar can offer an attractive package to help them overcome any barriers.
“Events like this allow my team and me to speak to the community to ensure we remain one of the most attractive destinations.”
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05