TRASH the textbooks, ditch the audio tapes and forget about the private tutor… there’s a new way to learn Spanish without ever leaving the sofa.
An America-based Spanish teacher has created a TV-style sitcom to ‘make language-learning fun’.
Based on the American smash hit show Friends, Andrea Bacorn has launched the first season of Companeros de Piso (Flatmates).
“The idea was for students not to be aware that they’re in a Spanish class,” she said. “You’re using language, people are learning, and they don’t even know they’re learning.”
The series, set in Madrid, comprises five episodes and can be viewed via youtube.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05