WHAT better way to say happy anniversary than a burger and a glass of vino.
That’s exactly what Burger King is doing to celebrate 40 years in Spain.
Customers who share their Burger King experience will have a chance of winning one of 40 limited edition bottles of Whopper wine.
The wine has been flame-grilled using Burger King broilers and aged in wooden barrels, giving it a taste to perfectly compliment the Whopper, according to Burger King.
Earlier this year, its Japanese unit came out with a Whopper fragrance.
To enter, upload a photo to BK Spain’s facebook page, write a story or submit a YouTube video about a memorable moment at the chain.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36