SUNDAY roasts at La Sala are back and they’re bigger and better than before.
The popular restaurant and bar chain part-owned by a string of former premiership footballers has launched its special lunches in its Puerto Banus and Gibraltar restaurants.
In Puerto Banus, diners enjoy a traditional Sunday lunch with live chill out music playing in the background for just €15.95 – and kids eat from €8.95.
This Sunday in the Marbella venue, the all day music will be performed by Zoe Louise, The Jackie Brown Band and Vicky & Ernesto.
The mouth-watering menu includes traditional roast beef, chicken, pork and lamb with all the trimmings plus vegetarian and fish options.
The restaurant is open seven days a week, call 952 814 145 for more details!
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25