AIMEEJAY’s at the ICC, already established as Gibraltar’s firm favourite for lingerie and swimwear, has now expanded to offer even more.
And with Halloween around the corner, the fancy dress area has been extended to offer more children’s costumes, along with a wide range for him, her and even cute ones for the baby.
The shop has operated for more than 11 years and stocks more than 480 sizes. Its great new changing rooms are twice the size, with new aircon and electronic screens, all decorated in their trademark butterflies.
A new rotating touch-screen allows for easy selection of bedroom wear, fancy dress and even the option to email choices straight to your inbox.
All the new mannequins are 34FF rather than the more commonly used 34B models, thus reflecting a more realistic and average size lady.
Finally, all the extras needed for the perfect costume can be found, such as make-up, fake blood, liquid latex and even a collection of over 100 different scary contact lenses.
Oh, and make sure you get your photo taken with the vampires outside!
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05