AIMEEJAY’s at the ICC, already established as Gibraltar’s firm favourite for lingerie and swimwear, has now expanded to offer even more.
And with Halloween around the corner, the fancy dress area has been extended to offer more children’s costumes, along with a wide range for him, her and even cute ones for the baby.
The shop has operated for more than 11 years and stocks more than 480 sizes. Its great new changing rooms are twice the size, with new aircon and electronic screens, all decorated in their trademark butterflies.
A new rotating touch-screen allows for easy selection of bedroom wear, fancy dress and even the option to email choices straight to your inbox.
All the new mannequins are 34FF rather than the more commonly used 34B models, thus reflecting a more realistic and average size lady.
Finally, all the extras needed for the perfect costume can be found, such as make-up, fake blood, liquid latex and even a collection of over 100 different scary contact lenses.
Oh, and make sure you get your photo taken with the vampires outside!
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19