A CHILDREN’S charity has thanked Scotland’s Tartan Army for their £4,863 donation presented before Gibraltar’s recent international in Portugal.
Little Smiles was set up by parents and carers of special needs’ children attending St Martin’s School .
“The presentation was quite overwhelming as receiving funds from abroad was a first for us,” said Jane Tunbridge from Little Smiles.
“Our children thoroughly enjoyed the day in Faro. The Scottish fans were amazing with us.”
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25