IT’S easy to forget Christmas can be tough when you’re knee-deep in mince pies, belting out Mariah Carey as you wind tinsel around every banister in sight.
But for anyone without family or a stable home life, the slightest insecurity or issue can be exacerbated by big celebrations, like Christmas and new year.
At best the festive period can be stressful for these families and young people, and at worst a living nightmare.
We can be truly grateful that expat mother-of-four Tracey-Leigh Bennett has taken matters into her own hands to support the children and teens of Andalucia with a brand new multilingual Childline Andalucia, launching its website on December 14.
Let’s do what we can to support this worthwhile cause which will, in turn, support the adults of tomorrow.
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38