WITH views and food to match, the Garden restaurant in Frigiliana is hard to beat.
Run by capable expat Rob Grimmond, who trained at Leiths in London, you will be hard pressed to find anywhere with such fresh and exciting ingredients.
A distinct Arabic crossover of flavours, dishes are heavily geared towards vegetables, while spices come from around the world.
The definite stand out dish is salmon in ajoblanco with tahini and pomegranate molasses, while his pluma pork melts in the mouth, with a chickpea lentil dhal and curried banana sauce.
‘No tricks, just good fresh local produce,’ insists Rob. Who could disagree?
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38