CHART-TOPPING rapper Wiz Khalifa will be turning Torre del Mar young, wild and free at July’s Weekend Beach Festival.
The ‘See you again’ singer has been announced as the headline act for the third edition of the dance music event.
American Wiz, who claims to spend 15,000 euros a month on cannabis, has released four albums and had two US Number one singles.
Other festival acts so far include Alpha Blondy & The Solar System – hailed as Bob Marley’s heir – as well as British drum and bass duo Calyx and Tebee.
This year’s festival saw reggae royalty Damian Marley take centre stage in one of just two Spanish shows he played.
Meanwhile, the debut event in 2013 featured a DJ set from Australian band Pendulum.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44